Incredibleaccessoriespak.com exclusively sells genuine brands and provides a warranty on all of its items. However, the warranty term differs for each of the brands listed on the website. The table below shows the warranty duration for some of our brands.
All Warranty claims will take 14-15 Days to Process. The customer will have to wait till that time. For Other Brands, kindly call us to know about their warranty period.
- Products under special sales or limited-time promotions have a one-week warranty.
- Incredibleaccessoriespak.com will replace or repair a product under warranty for any manufacturing flaws or difficulties caused by regular usage, and we will replace it with an identical model. If the model is no longer available, we will provide a comparable or enhanced model.
- Customers can contact Incredibleaccessoriespak.com for after-sales assistance by submitting a purchase invoice, contact number, or order number. Customers’ warranties will be invalid if they lose the invoice or box.
- Customers can contact Incredibleaccessoriespak.com for after-sales assistance by submitting a purchase invoice, contact number, or order number.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Man-made damage, such as charging at unsafe power levels or utilizing prohibited attachments.
- Any faults or damages produced by inappropriate usage include, but are not limited to, an operation that violates the warranty or notes specified in the product specifications. Disassembling the sealed product shell, for example, will void the warranty.
- Any flaws or damage caused by other activities that IncredibleAccessories.com cannot control.
- Normal wear and tear
- Items that were not purchased from IncredibleAccessories.com
- The product falls short of the customer’s expectations.
- Products with fit issues. (Earbuds)
- Smartwatch software problems.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
- A Warranty Service Order must be requested from Incredibleaccessoriespak.com during the Warranty Period, which begins on the date of shipping. Contact the Incredibleaccessoriespak.com Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Warranty Service Order.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of return postage.
- The customer must clearly write the Order number and necessary contact information (including but not limited to name, phone numbers, purchasing date, etc.) on paper and include it with the returned goods.
- The returned product must be in resalable condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- You must return all accessories and the original box that came with your purchase.
- If you return a product to Incredible Accessories.com, (a) without a Warranty Service Order from Incredibleaccessoriespak.com (b) without all parts included in the original package (c) without the original Invoice, Incredibleaccessoriespak.com retains the right to refuse delivery of such return.
IF THE PRODUCT SENT BACK DOESN’T TURN OUT TO BE FAULTY:
We urge that you check that the goods you are returning are defective. Experiment with various gadgets. You can contact our specialists, who will assist you with resetting the device if necessary. If the product is found to be defective, you may mail it to us to claim the warranty by paying one-way shipping expenses (Whatever amount the logistic company charges you). If you send the product within 7 days and it is determined to be defective by our QC Team, we will send you a replacement product at no cost.
- This limited warranty is only valid in Pakistan and only applies to accessories purchased from Incredible Accessories.com.
- Incredible Accessories may perform diagnostic testing on client items to determine the root causes of failures/defects. Before returning any equipment for servicing, the client should back up their data and erase any private or personal information from the product. Incredibleaccessoriespak.com is not liable for any software, data, or removable storage media damage or loss.
- Before calling an Incredibleaccessoriespak.com support representative, please have the necessary information on hand:
- Product model, serial number, and packing
- The customer’s complete address and contact information.
- Incredible Accessories.com generates the purchase order number.
- The following situations are not covered by this warranty:
- If the product does not work with the customer’s device. The consumer is responsible for confirming that the product they are purchasing is compatible with the device for which they are purchasing it. Compatibility with a certain device (phone/laptop/car/TV/Google Home, etc.) will not be seen as a flaw.
- If the product serial number or warranty seal has been removed, deleted, defaced, changed, or interfered with. If a product accessory or external element is missing.
- Natural wear and tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse, or negligence), and damage caused by natural disasters such as floods, fires, or earthquakes are not covered by the warranty. Power Bank cells can grow weaker after several cycles of usage, and charging output can decrease, as is usual for any rechargeable battery. As a result, it is prone to degrade with time and is not covered by a warranty.
- General upkeep, cleaning, application update/installation, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair/replacement;
- Product deterioration due to normal wear and tear, including but not limited to rust or stains; Any other situations that are contradictory or do not comply with corporate ethics.
- A customer’s change of heart
- The unavailability of the original invoice
Manufacturing warranty applies on:
Manufacturing flaws in materials and workmanship of the product are covered by the warranty. This guarantee applies only when the product is used under normal conditions and for the intended purpose.
- At the firm’s discretion, the company will assess whether a product is “Out of Warranty” based on the standards specified below.
- Warranty violations include but are not limited to self-repairs, water exposure, damage caused by overuse, flashing ROM, alteration, failure to comply with the documentation, and so on.
- Warranty void
- Warranty has expired